Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, November 9, 2012

Living Proof Live 2012

 
What an amazing weekend I had with my dear friend, Kelly.  Our friendship has been one that brings me such joy.  For over 13 years, we have braved the title "Marine Wife" together.  I have learned so much from my dear sister in Christ.  When I think of the Proverbs 31 woman, I think of Kelly. I love her so very much and I am so thrilled to be living close to her here in CA.
 
Our wonderful husbands sent us away together for a women's conference in Long Beach CA.  24 hours of girl talk, a public bus ride, Praise and Worship, Bible Study, heart to hearts, prayer time, and a hunt for the closest Chick-fil-a was exactly what I needed.  I thank God for Kelly and our amazing friendship.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!