Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy 11th Luke!!

 This child has loved to jump ever since he could pull to a stand.  He used to jump so high in his crib I had nightmares of him flipping himself out of the bed.  No surprise that he would pick Get Air to celebrate his birthday with his friends. We had such a blast and everyone slept very well that night!



Jack and Luke pausing for a quick picture








The 3 Amigos 





















Most hilarious thing I have ever seen!  This little capsule simulated hurricane force winds.  Looks like they are enjoying every minute of it!




















I know that I say the same thing every year, but this one truly flew by us.  In some ways that is good because Chris was gone for 3/4 of it.  On the other hand, my heart aches sometimes wishing I could just freeze time.  But God shows me time and time again just what a blessing each season can be for our family.
This boy of mine is such a blast at age 11.  He is funny, smart, so inquisitive, loves history, loves reading, loves his family, loves Legos (still), and loves anything that gets him outside.  
I love our conversations at bedtime and hearing how his day has gone or howling with laughter at his jokes and antics.  
Being your Mom is one of the greatest joy of my life.  
Happy Birthday to our young man.  We love you so much Luke Thomas Steele.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!