Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

11 Years




Chris and I celebrated our 11th anniversary on September 4th. My sister was in town and she kindly offered to babysit for us so we could enjoy an evening together. We got to go out to dinner and to a movie. What a treat!
I love this man more and more everyday. He is my best friend and hero. He is such the perfect balance for this frantic crazy lady, so calm and grounded. To watch him with our children is one of my favorite moments in the day. They just love him to pieces and can't wait until he walks through the door at the end of the day.
He makes me laugh like no one else. I love you, Chris. Thank you for 11 wonderful years!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!