Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sleepover







Luke had a sleepover with one of his best buddies, Alexander, a few weeks ago. These two had been begging for a sleepover all summer long and we finally got around to it. Chris took them out to the Dismal Swamp for a bike ride and bug hunt, they had McDonalds to eat, and Brusters Ice Cream for dessert. We let them watch a movie in Luke's room until 10:00pm and then it was lights out. Surprisingly, they went to sleep and we didn't hear from them again until morning!
I'm so thankful that Luke has found a best friend in Alexander. They are kindred spirits and play so well together. I see another sleepover in our near future!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I'm just now seeing these pictures!!! They are SOOO cute!!! I love these sweet boys and am SOOO thankful for the precious friendship that they share....it doesn't get any better than this, does it! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!