Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Enough with the Hats Already

My first post about Hannah's "LOVE" of hats is here.


Soooooooo.......




I thought I would try out some cute new hats and see if her tune had changed.






She liked the pumpkin hat ok, but wanted to take it off.






So cute




"For real, Mama, take the hat OFF!"



"WHAT?!?! Another hat? I will try and smile, but I am not feelin it."




Conclusion:
She still HATES the hat!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! I particularly love the pumpkin hat!! Cameron evidently hates the hats too, which stinks because I have quite a few for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! My 2 always were anti-hat, too!! People thought I was a horrible mother, but they were not having it! Thankfully now, they will at least wear hoods.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!