Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Monday, January 31, 2011

She Likes to Read

My third child.....she is so content, go with the flow, and in a nutshell, easy.  Yes, I know that she is only 14 months old and that the word "easy" can easily change to something else in a few months or years (or days), but for now, easy is a great word to describe her.  She will sit and look through her books for 30 to 45 minutes everyday.  Gazing at the pictures, pointing at characters, making the noises of the animals she sees and recognizes.  It is a hoot to watch her and I do every moment I can.

 I can set her in the Pack n Play with her books and a few toys while I am busy getting dinner ready and she never fusses or complains.  She just plays and reads; happy as a clam.  Like I said, easy.

 I don't know how long this wonderful stage of easy will last.


But I am going to soak it in for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!