Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, May 14, 2011

YeeHaw!

 Hayley's end of the year celebration was out at Triple R ranch.  Such a fun day spending time with friends she has known now for the better part of 3 years.  She was in heaven when she got to ride a horse.  This girl absolutely loves animals. 
It's hard to believe she will be 6 in a few short weeks.  She has grown leaps and bounds this year and I am so proud of all she has accomplished.  She has one of the kindest, most generous hearts and such a joy for life and all the people around her.  Her smile and happiness are infectious.  She inspires me to be a better Mommy everyday.  I love this girl so very much.






Beck, Hayley girl, and Benjamin


Jenna and Hayley





Mrs. Wallen!  She is such an awesome teacher and we love her so much. 


Here's my little bald headed baby 5 years ago.  I love you Hayley bug.  My prayer for you is that your life continue to shine your love for Jesus.  I know he has huge plans for that big personality of yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!