Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fiesta!

  Each year H has attended GBPS, they have had a Fiesta to celebrate the Spring.  This year was the first that I was able to attend. 
Year 1: horrible morning sickness had me laid up. 
Year 2: a fussy 4 month old had me tied up at home.
And so we come to year 3, with tortillas in hand, it was Fiesta time!
.
I love the mustaches that the boys wore!  So funny.

Listening intently to the directions about the pinata.  She looks like such a big girl in this picture.


Getting a good swing in.......


Mad dash to grab some of the loot!!!


I love it when I am able to spend some one on one time with my Hayley.  It's in those moments when I am able to really get a glimpse into who she is becoming.  I so enjoy watching her with her peers.  She can  be such a sweet friend, never wanting to exclude anyone, and showing such empathy for anyone who gets his/her feelings hurt.  She is such a love.
  So thankful for this day we had together.  I will always cherish it!

1 comment:

  1. Mary, that photo of the 4 amigos with the little boy in the sombrero just made me laugh out loud.

    April in Atlanta is beautiful. YOu need to come visit so that I can see these little ones. love, bibi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!