Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Monday, April 18, 2011

Like No Time Had Passed...

What an incredible 3 days I had with 3 of my very favorite people in the world!  It was once again time for our annual GIRLS' WEEKEND, and boy we did it right this go around.  In fact, we are trying to pin down the dates for next years visit to this exact spot. 

I about a year and a half ago, I spotted a little article in Southern Living about this quaint little spa in the mountains of NC.  They had a package for 3 nights called Girls Night In.  Perfect place for us to spend time catching up, relaxing and just having fun.

I have been so blessed to call these girls friends for over 18 years (actually Lindsay and I have known each other since 1982).  We spent our four years of college together and promised that we would always make time to get together.  I love that when we get together it really seems as no time has passed.  We just pick right back up where we left off . To say that I love these girls is an understatement. 

We spent our weekend laughing, eating, hiking, shopping, taking yoga, eating, going for spa treatments, laughing some more, and we squeezed in a little sleeping.

Here is the spa that was about 40 steps from our precious cottage.


All our spa treatments


Evening out on the deck making s,mores and enjoying a bottle of wine



Krista and I enjoying the view




Julie-this pic should be your profile picture!



Lindsay and Jules


Mexican for dinner one night.  Reliving our college years and eating at El Maugey





Our cottage

Can't wait until our weekend next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!