Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Baby Bear's New Trick


Did I just climb up here by myself?  This is fantastic.  I can sit just like the big kids do.


Look at me Mama!  I did it.  I DID IT!


What's on that side of the sofa?  I think I see something I would like to have...


Yep!  A drink!  Right within arms reach.
(the curls = LOVE them)


Wait.  Maybe I need to put on my shoes.


Nah!  I'll just smile and be cute and maybe Mama won't notice what I am doing.


How in the world do you get this straw out of this cup?? 



Hahahahaha!  She sees me.  I'll just be even cuter and I won't get in trouble.


I've got you wrapped around my finger, Mama!


Yes, you do, Baby Bear.  Yes, you do!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my baby girl...how big you are getting!! Sweeter and cuter each day!! And with more and more of your OWN personality!! I love that Hanna B!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!