Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Friday, June 10, 2011

What's Your Treasure



This boy of mine.  He is growing up so quickly. In only 6 more weeks, he will be 8.  He shows me in some way everyday that he is maturing, "getting it", and learning.  But he is still little.  Still so sweet and innocent. 

At school for the past few weeks, things are starting to wind down.  Center time themes have become summer orientated.  Last week was a Pirate/Treasure theme.  In the writing center, the students were asked to write what their treasure is.....and here is what he wrote.



Not money or a toy, but his Aunt Holly.

I took pictures with my cell phone and immediately sent the images to my sister.  I think it made her day, maybe week, possibly year.

He sure does love her to pieces and I do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!