Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Monday, June 13, 2011

Field Day!

Oh how I love Field Day.  I loved it as a child, as a teacher and now as a parent.  Field Day has changed quite a bit since I was in school.  It was so competitive back in the good ol' days.  We actually had a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.  You were awarded ribbons if you were so lucky to claim victory.  It lasted ALL DAY and by the end you could barely walk from all the fun! 
Even though there are no ribbons, Luke had an absolute blast spending the morning doing relays, water bomb fights, tug of war, and shooting hoops with all of his friends he has made at school this year.

We are so thrilled to finally be starting our last week of school!  Since all of our GA friends and family have been out now for 2 some 3 weeks, we feel like summer is taking forever to get here for us.  So glad I could spend the morning with my Luke and his friends. 

Go Team Blue!



Bowling

Limbo


Luke and his buddy, Benedict




I love his face here.  They broke the class up into 4 groups to compete against each other.  Luke was in Group 1.  All girls and Luke!  And they won their turn.  Go Group 1!!!




Then they divided the class up boys against girls!  They LOVED this.
And the winner is.....


drum roll.........


The girls!  They did have the teacher on their team :)


Sack race



The hurdles



Tire roll


Ummmmm.  My baby.  My almost 8 year old baby.


Soccer dribble


Football toss


Roller Racers!!
 I so wanted to get on one.  I think it might have embarrassed him just a tad.


Awesome Field Day, Cedar Road!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!