Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Boy!

He's 8 folks.  We celebrated in style with a trip to the Gwinnett Braves game.  He also got a new DS since his "retro" DS bit the dust.

I think he was excited.







Papa and the big 8 year old


Aunt Holly and Hayley


Uncle Philip came to help us celebrate


It was Superhero night at the game and Captain America and Mrs. Incredible came to wish Luke and Happy Birthday.  Very cool.



Uncle Philip taught us about rally caps.  The Braves were not having a great game so it was Rally Cap time.


Aunt Holly sporting the glasses and purse that Hayley made for her.







Happy birthday to my precious first born.  I love you, big guy.


1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh! It looked like such a fun birthday. I LOVE seeing Holly and Haley together, and your dad looks NO different from the last time I saw him years ago!

    What a lucky little boy...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!