Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Where To Begin




I am going back in time here to the beginning of July so I can record our wonderful trip to GA this summer.  I am going to try and get all caught up this week. 
Wish me luck!
I took these pictures just before we left good old Larkspur Lane.  Luke was asking me if I had any pictures of the outside of the house so we could look back in the book to see what our home looked like while we were in Chesapeake.  As I thought about it, I couldn't remember if I had taken any full length shots of the house the whole 3 years we lived there.  So out I went to take these pics.  We miss our friends terribly!  In fact, we are making the 3 hour trek down to see them for a bit this week.  Life on Larkspur Lane was alot like Mayberry.  And for the time we were able to spend there, I am so very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!