Chris's Change of Command

Chris's Change of Command

Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Deep Thoughts by Hannah Beth

Ok.  So maybe not so deep, but definitely thoughts. 

Delany, I see your mama has put your hair in a ponytail.  Been there, done that.  I can show you how to pull that thing out in about 2 seconds, no problem. 


Aunt Ansley, can I see your glasses?  I promise I won't pull the arms off when trying to put them on.


When you start walking, we are gonna have so much FUN!  I can show you how to climb up stairs, into cabinets, and on top of the tables.


No, your mama won't care.  My mom only yells a little when I  get on top of the table.


Pinky swear.  Or index finger swear.


Deep thoughts Part 2:

Papa, you really don't know how to work that toy?  I can show you in a minute. Let me finish watching Elmo.


Just push the button, it's really not that complex.



Yes, then it plays music.
   

No, I don't think Mimi would mind if you took it to dinner with us.  Everyone in the restaurant would love to hear the music I'm sure.


Ok, Papa.  I'll show you one more time.  Push the button right here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile! Thanks!